Duleil-Khaldiyya Community Adoption Programme
Driven by the common goal of Community Service, and the effective role organizations can play in encouraging Jordanian youth to capture opportunities and enhance economic conditions of certain communities, KADDB Investment Group (KIG) and INJAZ organization partnered up in the Duleil-Khaldiyya Community Adoption Programme.
The KIG will contribute to the development of Khaldiyya and Duleil community through INJAZ’s Community Adoption Programme and will effectively develop Living situation and enhance Economic services in the area. The mentorship by KIG, KADDB and Affiliates trained volunteers reflects a significant requirement for the community to be developed.
As an integral part of its mission, KADDB Investment Group aims at serving the local community that it operates in. Therefore, it has partnered up with INJAZ for their significant reputation in sustainable CSR, to achieve the Group’s strategic objective within a comprehensive and methodical plan.
Role in Schools
- Adopt schools through the INJAZ School Adoption Programme, improving key facilities of the school and implementing INJAZ courses.
- Improve the recreational/sports facilities in the schools.
- Implement the Enterprise Business Challenge Programme.
- Engage select students with the “Career Guidance Programme”, “My Career Options” and “Job Shadow”.
Role in Youth and Community Centres
- Adopt Youth Centres and Community Centres, implementing a range of INJAZ programmes and courses.
- Implement the Company Programme in two youth centres.
- Engage older interested and qualified youth with internships with KADDB-KIG.
Role in the Community
- Recruit, train, and empower local Youth Ambassadors to promote and facilitate Community Adoption programmes.
- With the assistance of the Jordanian Anti-Narcotics Department, implement a series of drug awareness lectures targeting school students, as well as local youth and community members.
- Implement a sports championship with youth participants from the community.